Thursday, March 3, 2011

You are the most prettiest.


I gave up hope of trying to fill in all the spaces between the last entry and this one. I think that's what has kept me from writing for so long- the daunting idea that I'd have to catch up. Maybe some day. But my hope at this point is to start with today and post more frequently from now on.

You're four.

You're tall. 42.5," to be exact. no more "tall shoes" for you to wear in order to be able to ride splash mountain this year :) you're shaped exactly opposite of me, which means, in short, that you're shaped like a girl. you've got a booty and hips. i think it might be a little easier for you to find pants when you grow up, than it is for me. that's a plus!

You're funny. you come up with some new zinger every day, and you're certainly not afraid to speak your mind. you get more articulate every day.

You're tough. today at the doctor's office, the nurse gagged you several times with the big giant q-tip, but you kept opening wide and saying "AAAAAAAAAGH!" you impressed me with your cooperative attitude with the people there. and you didn't even cry when you got a shot.

Today on the way to get sam, you said "i'm most prettiest than all the other girls." and I said, "oh really? what makes you say that?" and you, very matter of factly, responded, "because i have long brown hair. it can do anything. piggy tails. ponytails. braids." you're a little bit obsessed with your hair. maybe because you get lots of compliments on it. but you refuse to let me even trim it, because you said you want to look like rapunzel. that might take a while!

I love to see who you're growing up to be!
love, mom

No comments: